Helicobacter Pylori Test – Home Stool Test Kit
Sale Sold out
Regular price 3.000 Ft
Regular priceUnit price per
Masticlife Helicobacter Pylori Stool Test
for self testing
quick, one-step test
This Helicobacter pylori antigen test kit is a diagnostic tool for the detection of Helicobacter pylori antigen (HP Ag) from a stool sample by immunochromatography. It is a one step, rapid test.
Contents of the package:
Helicobacter pylori antigen test, disposable plastic pipette, solvent bottle, silicone gel bag.
Specimen collection and procedure
- Collect a random sample of feces in a clean dry container. Open the coloredcap of the sample container (included). Be careful not to spill or spattersolution from container.
- Unscrew and remove the dilution tube applicator. Collect random sample by using the applicator stick. Take sample from various surfaces of the feces specimen from 3-4 points.
- Carefully remove any excess stool that remains in the groove at the end of the sampling stick!
- Place the applicator back into the tube and screw the cap tightly.
- Shake the specimen collection tube vigorously to mix the specimen and the extraction buffer.
- Hold the sample container with the colored cap facing up and clean the top of the cap thoroughly.
- After breaking off the tip of the dilution tube or unscrewing it (depending on the test version), the container functions as a dropper. Hold the tube vertically and dispense 3-4 drops of solution into the round specimen well of the test device.
- Evaluate the result after 5 - 10 minutes. (After 15 minutes the test is invalid, do not evaluate it.)
Interpretation of results
- A colored band appears in the control band region C means the test result is negative.
- A colored band appears in the control band region C and another colored band appears in the T band region mean the test result is positive.
- No control band appear in the results window within 20 minutes, the result is invalid. There has been an error in the procedure or the test kit has been damaged and the test must be repeated.
Limitations of the test
- The H. Pylori Ag Rapid Test Device (Feces) will only indicate the presence of H. Pylori antigens in the specimen and should not be used as the sole criteria for the diagnosis of H. Pylori infection. As with all diagnostic tests, all results must be interpreted together with other clinical information available to the physician.
- If the test result is negative, it does not mean that Helicobacter Pylori is not present in the organism. An additional testing using other clinical methods is necessary.
- The test provides the most reliable results at room temperature.
- The exact result depends on how well you follow the prescribed test procedure.
- If you place more than 4-5 drops of sample in the test area, you will get an incorrect result.