Chios Mastic Gum Powder with Vitamin D3, 160 cps
Contributes to a normal function of the immune system
Masticlife Mastic+ Vitamin D3 contains unique blend of original Chios Mastic Gum and Vitamin D (100% RDA).
- contributes to normal absorption/utilization of calcium and phosphorus
- contributes to normal blood calcium levels
- contributes to the maintenance of normal bones
- contributes to the maintenance of normal muscle function
- contributes to the maintenance of normal teeth
- contributes to the normal function of immune system
- has role in the process of cell division
- for normal function of the digestive system
|Packaging:||160 capsules in plastic jar|
|Weight content:||70,4 g|
|Composition:||Inulin, Chios Mastic Gum powder, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Cholecalciferol|
|Recomended doses:||1 capsule per day|
The Masticlife capsules contain an original Chios mastic gum powder. Mastic gum is a resin of the mastic trees (Pistachia lentiscus var. Chia), a small shrub tree that grows on the southern part of Chios island. The use of mastic has a thousand-year-old tradition, the first-mentioned effects were written by Galenos and Dioscorides in the 1st and 2nd century.
Mastic gum is considered now as a traditional medicine for both stomach disorders and skin/wounds inflammations. According to Europian Medicines Agency decision, mastic, as a traditional herbal medicinal product, is used in mild dyspeptic disorders.