Mastic Chios Raw Tears Medium Size 20 g
Chios Mastic Gum: Raw Tears Medium Size
Mastic Gum Medium tears in beautiful metal box 20 g
Pure natural gum of Pistacia lentiscus tree. Middle size tears in plastic bag. As you chew, you will enjoy the unique taste and smell of mastic gum. It is not just tasty, but also have some beneficial effects for your mouth, teeth and digestive system. The Mediterranean cuisine uses mastic gum as a season spice.
|Packaging:||plastic bag in metal box
box - 10 boxes
|Weight:||20 g in box
200 g in box
|Tears:||medium size tears of pure mastic gum|
|Use:||chewing and food ingredient|
What brings pure mastic gum:
- unique natural taste
- helps for oral hygiene, reduce plaque and helps against bad breath
- as prevention against helicobacter pylori (to eliminate the helicobacter infection is better solution using of Strong&Pure Mastic capsules)
- has beneficial effect to reduce the cholesterol level and blood presure
- relieves heartburn, stomach pain and supports the health of the digestive system
Advise and tips:
- If you chew mastic gum for the first time, you should choose combination of hard and soft pieces of gum. Use you front teeth at the beginning to prevent sticking mastic gum on your back teeth.
- Store mastic gum in cold and dry place. Higher temperatures do not harm mastic, but the resin softens and sticks. Become hard again give mastic gum into a refrigerator.